Monday, October 07, 2013

Forever!! Maybe not that long but long enough

photo The days just seem to fly by with so little time available to sit down, relax and just work on a blog post… so weeks pass without any updates.  Trying to play catch up a bit so here we go.  I have spent quite a bit of time watching Maisie at her practices, I just love seeing what she’s working on, how she’s progressing and of course how much she loves gymnastics.  I’ve taken a number of videos so this post is to share all of them. 

For three of Maisie's practices each week she starts with some really easy warm ups.  A few sets of 50 pushups.

A couple of times up and down the rope.

And a few sets of leg lifts.  Yeah, I could do all that to start…right!

Maisie’s been working hard on getting her giant on the bars.

And also her full onto the pit mat.

She even attempted her full on the floor!

Maisie’s been working hard on her new floor, bar and beam routines and is excited to be learning and practicing so many new skills.  She’s looking forward to January when competition season begins.

Not only has this blog been neglected but my cooking blog, Cook Lisa Cook has also suffered from lack of attention.  Today though I did post a new recipe, Fijian Ceviche.  This wonderful ceviche has coconut milk added in which which just adds a whole new and interesting dimension to the dish.  Click on the link or the picture to be taken to Cook Lisa Cook and the recipe.

1385395_10151965017876663_541994582_n

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. She is so amazing! That parfait looks amazing. How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so amazing! That parfait looks amazing. How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:02 PM

    Wow, I'm impressed! I see the olympics in her future.

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails