Sunday, September 20, 2009

Three Word Sunday*

Despite the constant rain, we've had a nice weekend but since it's late already and I'm ready for bed, I'm just going to post my Three-Word-Sunday* piccie and call it a night. See the post below for an explanation of this picture.

Hopefully I got some cute pictures today of Maisie and her friends which I'll post tomorrow. Have a great night!

*Sum up your week in three little words. You can sing it, you can say it, you can write it, you can draw it. It can be funny or sad or poignant as long as it’s honest. Check out Pug Mama's blog later in the week to see her video of all the participant's pictures.

2 comments:

  1. look at you - rocking the same dress and looking fabulous!!!!!
    I most definitely can NOT fit into my clothing from 10 years ago :0(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails