Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Four days and lots of piccies

file14 Friday I packed Maisie's bike into the car and we headed over to Deb & LiLi's house to enjoy the nice afternoon and allow the girls to bike on the porch together. Deb took these great pictures of the girls.

file1file4file5file8file9file12file13

Sunday afternoon was Andrew's naming. P4060018 As it worked out, the naming fell during Maisie's nap time so Eammon volunteered to stay home with her and I was able to attend the naming alone. P4060026 Both Trixie & WaWa were so proud and Andrew did great through the ceremony and with all the guests.

IMG_1390 Tuesday afternoon Maisie had a little playtime with LiLi. Neither girl was in a particularly good mood but they played and did well together even with Deb putting a bow in Maisie's hair.


Today Maisie perfected a new skill and as you can see, she's still having a blast with the trampoline.

13 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:15 AM

    Great job Maisie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:29 AM

    Look at them speed demons go... vroom, vroom....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:16 AM

    I loved all your pictures! What a great day for the girls to get to ride bikes! The weather has been great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pics as always.


    I still can't get over how great that trampoline is for Miss M. She absolutely cracks me up. Just watching her makes me need a nap though ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - you have been busy! Lots of awesome pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those girls are so cute. Can Maise peddle her bike? We are still working on that. Love the new sit move. She makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow- Maisie is quite the trampoline trickster! I am impressed! Cute biker babes, also.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pictures are wonderful, I love to see your gal in whatever she's doing at the time. The weather out here sucks. Looking for airline tickets out to you, but no luck so far.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at her bouncing that little bottom on the trampoline. She's a pro!! You know what's next, right? She's going to turn a flip in mid air. Might not be tomorrow, but it's coming... so keep that video camera handy!

    Love the movie and all the pics or the BFFs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oops, meant to type "and all the pics *of* the BFFs"

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL - As I was scrolling down I wondered what pic I was going to see :D Thanks for post a cute one! BTW - Was today better? UGH! That is all I can say -
    Ladybug hugs from one frazzled mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Maisie keeps getting cuter and cuter!! Jump Maisie jump.. So fun. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful day out with friends. Just watching M. on the trampoline is wiping me out! Good sleeps ahead!

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails