Tuesday, March 11, 2008

No scissors were available

Thankfully, because we know what the girl has done in the past!! Maisie and I had a little playtime at Deb & LiLi's house this afternoon and the girls couldn't have been cuter as Deb so nicely shows on her newest pages for LiLi's scrapbook. Thanks Deb, as you can see I have nicked your pages again for use on my blog as they are just too cute and how could I resist a piccie of Maisie with the word "beauty" in bold letters right below her!!

Mar%2B11%2Bp1_edited-1Mar%2B11%2Bp2_edited-2(click on each page to enlarge the pictures and read what Deb wrote about the day) 

8 comments:

  1. Fun! cute little pics. So thankful that 'no scissors were available!'

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! LOVE the link!
    I really need that this morning - boy child is up - not pleasant. I told I wasn't taking him to school until his room is clean - he doesn't believe me. (insert evil laugh) I really don't care if he gets a tardy this morning after last night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Cute! Don't you just love girls! Mine plays with my hair, serves tea, and loves "pretties". I love being a mom to a girl.
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:08 PM

    How cute is that!!! I always love seeing the girls together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute! Such good friends. ANd yes....kids and scissiors and hair don't mix. We also have had personal exerpience.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:35 AM

    Oh my - so you've gotten into the digi scrapping world too - I love these pages and the adorable photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these are adorable!!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. You mean Li Li didn't give Maisie that cute haircut?? LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails