Sunday, December 23, 2007

Tanned and tired

After some extremely long airport delays yesterday we're finally home from our wonderful two weeks in Aruba. It was a great trip but exhausting to say the least. I had a bit of a chest cold during the week before heading down to Aruba and I thought that after a few days on the beach, the sun would bake it out of me. But alas, here it is three weeks later and I'm still coughing up a lung even after completing two z-packs and chugging down more cough meds than I care to admit. Maisie too has been on meds as she's been coughing and sick, in addition her two lower 2-year molars decided to finally erupt whilst in Aruba. Needless to say we're both heading to the doctor tomorrow.

I can't believe how few pictures I took. I had such good intentions of taking lots and lots of pics but between being sick and chasing Maisie around, the picture taking just fell short. Trust me though when I say that Maisie had a blast on the beach, loved being in the ocean, taking walks along the beach, making mad dashes to the massage area, playing on the swings and slide, washing herself at the outdoor shower area, visiting with everyone on the beach, spending lots of time with her grandparents, charming everyone on the beach and just having a great beach vacation. We're looking forward to next December in Aruba and seeing all our friends again but for now it's great to be home.

PC190020.JPG_Thumbnail1Little bathing beauty.

PC210030.JPG_Thumbnail1Three generations.

PC190019.JPG_Thumbnail1Sandra, Maisie & Allan.

PC200022.JPG_Thumbnail1Gampa, Maisie & Gamma.

PC210005.JPG_Thumbnail1Final sunset 

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Sorry to hear you were sick in Aruba - yuck. I am going to be jealous of that tan when I see you though!

    Maisie is so cute in the pictures. Her smile speaks for how much fun she had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are better now..Miss Maisie looks like she is growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully we can meet up if we are both there again next December! Maisie is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home and Merry Christmas!!! Love the pics. Hope you are feeling better!!!

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home friends and Merry Christmas! Glad you had such a great time in Aruba!! Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man you are tan! Wow! We are just looking pale here. Glad you had a fantastic time! Merry Christmas and get feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:31 AM

    Welcome back...I'm jealous! hee hee

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails