Tuesday, August 28, 2007

First day at Wee School

P8280021.JPG_Thumbnail1 Maisie did so well at Mother's Morning Out, crying on and off for the first hour then settling in and playing and doing okay for the rest of the time. Though two Moms had to return early to pick up their children who were very unhappy, I was lucky today and didn't receive any calls. Hopefully Thursday will be an even better day for little Miss Maisie. P8280022.JPG_Thumbnail1P8280025.JPG_Thumbnail1P82800231.jpg_Thumbnail1P8280026.JPG_Thumbnail1P8280001.JPG_Thumbnail1

9 comments:

  1. What a brave little girl! She's such a sweetie and did so well. Way to go Maisie! Looks like a fun place to be...can we go too?

    How did you do mom? Sometimes it's as hard on the mommy's as it is on the little ones but knowing she's being well cared for makes it much easier I'm guessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa...Looks like you and Maisie made it through the tough part of the day. I tag you for the Middle name Meme. Details on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait to go Maisie! And such a pretty dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee Stephanie I am glad that you like the dress :D She is adorable! He He! That was going to be my comment ~ Pretty dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray, sounds like it went even better than expected!! I'm so glad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Dress-So Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a good girl Maisie is! Soon she will be loving the time at the wee school with no tears!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Baby steps...quite literally. She's going great and I love her dress too :0)

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails