Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Pool time with LiLi

We've had another busy week starting with a play date on Monday with our Marietta Moms group followed by an afternoon of shopping. Tuesday, Theresa came over for lunch and some playtime with Maisie. I haven't seen Theresa in months so it was great seeing her and to hear the news that we're going to be seeing a lot more of her makes both Maisie and I quite happy.

Our Music Together teacher was away this week so I had planned to take Maisie to the playground when Deb made a better offer. Deb has a wonderfully contained play area with a pool, fountain and sandbox. Ian took pictures of the girls (Thank you Ian) and of course I nicked them from Deb's site to show them here.

9.jpg_Thumbnail17.jpg_Thumbnail12.jpg_Thumbnail13.jpg_Thumbnail16.jpg_Thumbnail110.jpg_Thumbnail111.jpg_Thumbnail112.jpg_Thumbnail113.jpg_Thumbnail115.jpg_Thumbnail1

We played for a few hours and though Maisie was afraid to get into the pool, she did manage to get soaked and have a good time. Within five minutes of leaving Maisie was dozing off in the car but luckily it's only a short drive home and I was able to just about keep her awake so that she was still able to take a nice long nap.

Just to wear out little Miss a little more, in the afternoon we attending another Marietta Moms play group where we both had a really nice time. It all seemed to work because Maisie went to bed without any whimpers, moans or groans.
 

3 comments:

  1. Maisie, Thanks for coming over for water playtime! Mi Casa Su Casa!
    LiLi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! Can't wait to finally meet Miss Maisie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I love her giraffe bathing suit! She is getting so darn tall!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails