Thursday, April 13, 2006

My spirits lifted by my Ohio friends

After what had been a few very stressful days, I was surprised and delighted to receive a package from Sonia's sister Lisa, and her family. There was a very sweet Easter card and four wonderful books. Lisa wrote a note in each book so Baby S will always know of her thoughtful Ohio friends. I immediately had to read though all the books and of course take a picture of the mommy and baby giraffe.

We have yet to meet Lisa and her family, but I know that they follow this blog and I hear all about them through Sonia. It was so kind and sweet of them to think of us and I know Baby S will adore all the books. Big hugs of thanks to Lisa, Steve, Josh, Aaron and Danny and we can't wait to meet you this summer!

8 comments:

  1. That was very thoughtful! Baby books are always fun to get.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pressie! Happy Easter Eammon and LIsa!!!

    PS love the new blog layout - very nice! Good the see the giraffes weren't replaced! I bought a giraffe in Bali - we named him Monty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter LOVES books. So glad to see you got such cute books as a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet! Great books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute books! I love getting baby books from people, it's so fun (I feel like a kid again thumbing through them).

    Have a wonderful Easter Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:08 PM

    You're welcome, Lisa & Eammon! We're glad our package of books brightened your day! That's what we wanted it to do!

    I'll keep looking for more books! (O:

    Your OHIO pals,
    Lisa & Boys

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa, I'm tagging you for the 6 weird things list. See my blog.

    Cute books!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails