Thursday, April 13, 2006

My spirits lifted by my Ohio friends

After what had been a few very stressful days, I was surprised and delighted to receive a package from Sonia's sister Lisa, and her family. There was a very sweet Easter card and four wonderful books. Lisa wrote a note in each book so Baby S will always know of her thoughtful Ohio friends. I immediately had to read though all the books and of course take a picture of the mommy and baby giraffe.

We have yet to meet Lisa and her family, but I know that they follow this blog and I hear all about them through Sonia. It was so kind and sweet of them to think of us and I know Baby S will adore all the books. Big hugs of thanks to Lisa, Steve, Josh, Aaron and Danny and we can't wait to meet you this summer!

8 comments:

  1. very cute books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was very thoughtful! Baby books are always fun to get.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pressie! Happy Easter Eammon and LIsa!!!

    PS love the new blog layout - very nice! Good the see the giraffes weren't replaced! I bought a giraffe in Bali - we named him Monty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter LOVES books. So glad to see you got such cute books as a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so sweet! Great books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute books! I love getting baby books from people, it's so fun (I feel like a kid again thumbing through them).

    Have a wonderful Easter Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:08 PM

    You're welcome, Lisa & Eammon! We're glad our package of books brightened your day! That's what we wanted it to do!

    I'll keep looking for more books! (O:

    Your OHIO pals,
    Lisa & Boys

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa, I'm tagging you for the 6 weird things list. See my blog.

    Cute books!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails