Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Fingerprinting was a breeze!

Yes, this building is still labeled as an INS Service Center. I guess all those increased fees and big changes to upgrade the INS to BCIS and then to USCIS, didn't reach this lowly building, where fingerprinting is done in the basement "lower" level. Actually, I can't complain at all, as we arrived just after 7:00 a.m. and even though we were scheduled for 8:00 a.m., they allowed us in, and even took us right away! On top of that, Eammon had a fingerprinting appointment scheduled for next week, for his N-400, Application for Naturalization, and they allowed him to be fingerprinted for that too. There was one downside to getting fingerprinted so quickly, we finished well before any of the wonderful restaurants opened, so I didn't get to pick a restaurant for lunch.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:06 AM

    All right! Congratulations on crossing another item off the timeline. It's fun, isn't it!? :-)

    Have you started your shots yet? When you get the Hep A & B, you go back in 1 month, then go back in 6 months. So it takes awhile to finish the series. The good news is that they didn't hurt at all. (The Tetanus, on the other hand, hurts like a son of a gun, so if they ask you when you last had one of those be sure to say "oh no thanks, I had it about a year ago.")

    ReplyDelete
  2. A "Breeze?!?!?!?" I'm still in therapy over the debacle that was our fingerprinting appointment. HA! But it is all so worth it to bring our babies home....

    ~Karen
    www.journeytogwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails